Love reading....

2:33 PM


I start luv reading books since 2 years ago...sblm nih even 1 page bace dah start ngantuk n x leh fokus apa yg dibaca..i got influenced from my very close friend becoz wherever he go, he will bring a book n read it whenever free time....hmm...tot cam skema  jer bwk buku mane2....tp sape yg peduli...hmm..as starting, i disciplined myself to read at least 5 pages a day...okehla kan... then it gives me  momentum ....mcm keretapi...mula2 slow, then lama2 dah makin laju...me jadikan ia satu habit ....at least selepas bgn tido or b4 tido mesti baca smthing...tp kena baca bende2 yg positive la....smpai skrang, me mempunyai lebih kurang 24 buah buku..mostly motivation, self help, financial management, relationship, etc....for this new year's resolution, i've aimed to read at least 15 books...-in  business, property, beauty, diet & health...etc....why i luv reading..? 

  • gives me motivation 
  • inspire me to achieve my dream
  • i will have more knowledge from others....
  • gives me idea to solve the problems
  • to boost self esteem n b more creative
  • bla..blah..blah...


This is some of collection of books that i have...ada lagi yg ada dlm kotak/ org pinjam...planning nak beli rak ..susun cantik2..buat mcm library sendiri.bestnye =)...i will invest myself to buy a book at least rm50++ per month...so sape2 yg tahu if borders/MPH/Times buat warehouse sale, pls let me know ok....





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews